Saturday, August 29, 2009

jerejak island

It must be a long time i haven't write in my blog....
At 27st august, i got one day trip with my S3 classmates to jerejak island...
I was raining, we didn't play a lot of game there. However, i like play flying fog there.^^
At that day, jason got accident with chris' car and also after we got our breakfast. I was speechless that time.
Now we try to share to fix it....

That day, i don't know why the atmosphere was weird in my feeling...
I am lonely in the crowded....T.T
People ignore me....T.T
Sometimes i want to show my feeling... but i am not good to show it...
I am useless.....

No..No...No...
I can't think like that...
I must be optimist person..... kyaaaa..... fighting...

To my S3 classmate, please understand me....^^
I only want to make nice memory before we graduate.

When i lost my control, please remind me..
When i am sad, please tell me some joke..
When i am happy, let we laugh together....
I hope i can make perfect memory in my high school time....

^^

No comments:

Post a Comment