Saturday, July 4, 2009

choral Speaking and forum...


I am very happy these 2 days.....
At third of July i and my friends who join choral speaking won the second place ...
The competition still continues ... We will go Ipoh at 15th of July.....
That's very fun for me.........
But.... Because of this... I have problem with my study..... it very disturbing.....


Not only that yesterday I won the Bahasa Malaysia forum competition...
I , Jessi, Hanjoyo and teng teng was one group from SC3.
Sebastian, viriya, Jermine and Jia Jenq also participate at this competition... they won the third place.....
I chosen as Ahli panel 1 terbaik.... I felt lucky.... At the morning, I still cannot remember the text and did it worse... fortunately, I can did it well on the competition....
I am really happy.....
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment