Thursday, September 17, 2009

Farewell for "Dota"

We call xu jian an lao shi as "dota"...
Today i celebrate farewell party for him including jermin, jessi, han. only 4 of us.
At the first, opal n viriya also want to join... however, they suddenly said they couldn't..
I really hate this. B4 that one of them promis us, but suddenly go home with reason " sleepy".
that's really non sense. I hate person who promise but can't done it by herself. how come?
this is only small case, only 1 hours... cann't meh...
Huh.... so tired with person like her.....
If i tell her, she will not accept my advise....
SWT........

Today, i still can't control my emotion. My feeling explode. I want to angry until i want to cry. but i can't cry.
I forgot when i cry for last time...Maybe last year.. yeah.. that's rite... last year....
My tears can't come out easily. I promise that...
I am strong girl....
I only cry only for my family or people i love.......

yeah...
Big girl don't cry

No comments:

Post a Comment