Thursday, October 15, 2009

7days before UEC

Thursday,
7 days before UEC.

Today a lot of people who i know celebrate their birthday...

Diana will celebrate her birthday with Barbecue...
And sorry to Sebastian.. we can't celebrate ur birthday at school..
We are too busy and don't have time to go out.....

My Idol(Donghae) also birthday today...
Wish them all the best...

Today i borrow biology text book from library...
I don't know i can read all of them or not..
but at least, i do my best.....

I did all Add math pass year already...
I think i can do it..
But sometimes i forget how to do it....

hehehe...
I have short memory for studying......

In this 7 days, i must take care my self and studying hard...
like my BM teacher wrote in my friendship book..
1% lucky and 99% hardworking.....

hope my lucky more than 1% when i do my examination...
wakaka....

No comments:

Post a Comment