Saturday, October 10, 2009

fren or not???

Sometimes i am afraid...
sometimes i am not thinking seriously about that...

I just want to find someone who can hear voice from my heart..
someone who understand me...
Someone who can support me....

not only when i am in good condition...
but when i am down.. when i am sad.. when i have problem..

Now.. people around me just thinking about happiness..
when they are happy with me.... they will come to me..

however... when i am down..
they will leave me alone...
or maybe just say" calm down... don't be sad..."
Only that.....

Until now....
i still don't understand...
What is friend????
Who are they??
what they want???

hahahahaha
It's weird, is not it????

1 comment:

  1. u should only think about happiness too~~
    juz left few more month to be with them (i mean US XP) so y dont juz keep the joyful memories, n throw away all the sad 1...
    sometimes ppl face sadness with different way, maybe they use to face it alone, n they tot u want to be alone at that time too, so they juz try to not interrupt u... next time,if u really need someone to be with u, y dont u tell them(or us XD), i sure WE will not refuse u ^^

    ReplyDelete