Friday, February 27, 2009

23-27 Ferbuary 2009

This Tuesday i read a poem to my school with Jia jeng n Sebastian..
I would success and sometimes the dialog "Oh... NO...No..." that i read become popular in my friend.....


Next week is the exam time.
but until now i can not concentrate with the subject.... It is to a lot....
If i read them.. i feel headache... I really regret why i never do revision before..
Now is too late to do everything...
How?
sometimes i hate to be a student because the exam...
But i love student's lifestyle....


Oh ya....
i this week.... mdm chiu and NBL praise me that said I am a diligent student...... What the TUT.....
I had been dreaming......how can I am a diligent student,........? I still don't believe it....


Today i feel a little happy because of ***.....
I met *** a lot of time 2day..... ^^
not only that I also feel *** sometimes look at me......
But it just my feeling.... When i can get my dream?????

No comments:

Post a Comment