Monday, February 16, 2009

s*ck*st Monday

What the h*ll in this Monday...
After the morning ceremony, the discipline master told an aunty to cut my hair...She said my hair cannot be longer more than 6cm from my ears....
That aunty cut my hair like Dora....U know Dora the explore, don't u?
It make me like a nerd student .. I hate it... i Want my long hair back...huhuhuhuhu...
After school, I went to small salon at Behind Han Chiang high school.
The anty are really friendly and she helped me to make make hair become better than DORA...
I think it better than before.... She said only I only must put some pin in front to make it cute...
I tried and it really work...
At night, I chatted with my mom and my cousin.... I told them about my hair... They was surprise and laughed... SWT.... It only a suitable word that i can said about their action..My little sister also make me don't have confidence... she also send a comment in my FS and make me dissapointed..
How poor I am.....!


Today I go to school with my new hair.... all my friends comfort me....oh... so sweet. and. Thanks... I love all of u, my dear friends.... Because of them, now i have my confidence back.

No comments:

Post a Comment