Wednesday, February 11, 2009

sorry dad... i can't do my best...

OMG.....
my English is really bad......
I don't have confidence anymore to talk.....
I plan in April i can join to British Council...
I hope i can make my English better than before.....

I really tired think about my future....
Can i get what i want to be?
i want to reach my dream to be great Chef....
However my father..........
I told me that is not a good job for me in future....
On the other hand, the other support me to be the chef...

But where I must to go learn this?
Is my father acceptable to pay my education in university?

Dad.....
i afraid it will make u disappointed in the future....
You spent a lot of money for my education ald...
But i can do my best for u dad.....
Sorry Dad...........
T-T

No comments:

Post a Comment