This year is my last year in HCHS...........
i want to celebrate this year's valentine with my friends........
i plan to give them and some teachers some chocolates.....
I am confused. must i buy them or i do by myself?
i search some web about the recipe of chocolate.....
they looks delicious....
but which one that easiest to do it?
I interested with this choco.......
Little rocky roads
- 200g milk chocolate
- 25g dark chocolate
- 75g hazelnuts
- 75g mini marshmallows
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Allow to cool slightly, then stir in the hazelnuts and marshmallows.
- Drop spoonfuls of the mixture onto a baking sheet lined with baking paper and allow to cool.
- 200g good-quality milk chocolate, chopped
- 1/3 cup thickened cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup vanilla Mallow Bakes, chopped
- 1/4 cup coloured sprinkles
- Follow step 1 of Basic truffle (see related recipe) recipe replacing dark chocolate with milk chocolate. Set aside for 10 minutes to cool slightly. Stir through marshmallows.
- Follow steps 2 and 3 of Basic truffle recipe (see related recipe), replacing cocoa with sprinkles.
They are cute, rite?