Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine....


Yesterday night i made chocolate....
Is it cute....??? hehehehehe....

and i put it in a plastic that design by myself......
today i give them to my teachers n friends......
They like them... i'm happy......



some my friend in my kost also make chocolate...
This is Viriya and her chocolate cookies
But the ingredient's idea is come from me(^^)

Not only that, some of them give me back....
This is my first valentine that i get a lot of chocolates..
Thanks friend.... I love you....


At the morning,Ms khoo, writing teacher call me to see her...
I scared that time... what happens to me? why she call me.....??
When i entered his room, I see Jason and Sebastian....
She call me to join with them and read a poem...
We will read it to all students at next thursday...
I really shock that time...
Why she call me to join really them....?
My English is really bad..
I do a lot of mistake when i read it..
i don't have confidence on it...

There's something funny when we practice that..
I act as the fly in that story, jason as the spider, and sebastian as narrator....
We must do some expression in every word of it...
And we must imagine that we are in that story....
This is my first time experience read a poem to my school....
I feel so lucky can read it... and also nervous..

No comments:

Post a Comment